TEC sign up to the Energy Risk VuePoint service from VuePoint16th May 2017
To Blockchain or not to Blockchain that is the question30th October 2017
London 20th August 2017 – Gazprom’s brand new strategic energy management tool InSight powered by Energy Risk VuePoint
Watch the video here click here
InSight is our new strategic energy management tool designed to empower and enable energy managers and procurement teams to get even closer to the energy market.
If you have a flexible purchasing gas contract with Gazprom Energy, you can use this tool to access your energy portfolio and key market reports 24/7, with the option to view your exact energy position whenever and wherever preferred – whether at work or on the move.
InSight makes managing flexible energy contracts easier and more convenient because you have fast access to the information you need to make critical decisions and to report on your energy spend.
InSight is easy to use and more importantly, it’s free with Gazprom Energy’s flexible energy contracts and fully supported by our Energy Procurement Desk (EPD) team.
Strategic energy management
With a real-time view of the market, InSight offers unparalleled access to wholesale energy prices, enabling energy buyers to manage and report on their position more efficiently.
Trading online and on the go
InSight is hosted online, meaning there is no requirement for any in-house software. All you need is an internet browser, so you can access it at your desk or on the go via your mobile phone or tablet.
This provides simple 24-hour access to vital information, helping shape your energy procurement decisions.
InSight’s advanced reporting functionality means you can build your own reports based on any information in the tool, including your own data and market prices. All reports can be downloaded into Excel and PDF formats and can be scheduled to arrive via email at a time that suits you. As part of our onboarding service, our EPD team will work with you to set up your bespoke reports and will be available to help you set up new ones in future.
- 24/7 online access for flexible energy customers, providing access to information when you need it with no delays
- Live energy position data, detailing your exact energy position at any given time
- Information at site and meter level, allowing you to monitor and compare positions across your portfolio
- Bespoke reports and scheduling, helping you set up bespoke reports, receiving them when you need them
- Price triggers so you can buy/sell at the price you deem most suitable
- Free market intelligence, giving you access to current and historic data that will aid your decision making and help you with reporting
- ‘What if’ calculator so you can try different buy/sell scenarios before you make a final decision